Margo Gladding, MS, CNS
Nutrition, Herbs, & Wellness Counseling
Margo Gladding loves sharing her passion for health and healing with others. Her knowledge base is the result of a unique blend of educational and professional experience. She has a Master’s degree in herbal medicine from the Tai Sophia Institute, which has given her the expertise to recommend medicinal herbs that are both safe and effective. Margo is also certified as a Nutrition Specialist through the American College of Nutrition. She is a licensed nutritionist with a strong understanding of supplement and diet therapies. For the past five years, she has been working at an integrative pharmacy, where she has been providing individual wellness counseling, conducting lectures, and writing health education materials.
As a holistic practitioner, she enjoys working with individuals who want to create greater health and vitality in their lives. The focus of her clinical practice is on educating clients on how to make the best choices for their wellbeing. She helps individuals uncover and overcome stumbling blocks and supports and guides them towards reaching their health goals.
Margo counsels both children and adults with a wide range of health challenges. Her recommendations are always client specific and include the use of herbs, supplements, as well as dietary and lifestyle suggestions.
Working with Margo will help you discover:
- What diet is best suited for your unique needs
- Key nutritional supplements that are essential for your optimal health
- A physical fitness plan that works best for you
- The root cause(s) of your health concerns and how symptoms are your best guide
- Resources, tracking tools, and strategies for success
- Specialized testing that may give insights into your health and wellbeing
- A healthier more vibrant you!