- Physician Care
- Integrative Behavioral Health and Psychotherapy
- Integrative Yoga Psychotherapy
- Micronutrient Infusions
- Chiropractic Manipulation and Physical Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Integrated Pain Clinic
- Integrative Care for Lyme & Infectious Disease
- Integrative Care for Cancer Patients Following Active Treatment
- Integrative Care for Functional Bowel Disorders
Upcoming Classes & Workshops:
- Qigong - on-going
- Tai Chi - on-going
- Calming Your Anxious Mind: An Introduction to Mindful Meditation - starts January 19
- Healing Chronic Pain - starts January 20
- Eating for Healing - starts January 21
- Usui Reiki - Level I Training - January 24 & 31
- Yoga for Chronic Pain - starts February 9
- Self-Hypnosis for Healing and Change - February 20
- Health & Wellness Conference 2015 - May 9, 2015
University of Maryland Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute
2200 Kernan Drive, 2nd Floor
Baltimore, MD 21207
Acupuncture is also provided at:
29 S. Paca Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
New Patient Paperwork available for printing.
Hours of OperationMonday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 12:30pm
The Center for Integrative Health & Healing (CIHH) is the clinical practice of the Center for Integrative Medicine. At the CIHH, we offer a spectrum of diagnostic and treatment options. Our physicians are board certified and trained in integrative medicine. We look forward to creating a plan for optimal health and to address your unique needs.
In addition to conventional treatments, recommendations may include traditional Chinese medicine, homeopathy, acupuncture, nutrition, relaxation therapies, bodywork, supplements, herbs, and other therapies.
Our team of physicians and practitioners each bring a wealth of clinical experience and knowledge supported by our research program to provide each person with individualized treatment options as well as self-care skills that will help overcome illness and promote optimal health.
As specialists in Integrative Medicine, we collaborate with other health care practitioners to care for people who are challenged by:
- Chronic Pain
- Optimal Weight
- Mood Disorders
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Disease
- Bowel Disorders
- Complex Medical Conditions
- Stress Management/Coping Effectiveness Training
- Preparing for/Recovering from Surgery
We believe that the patient and practitioner are partners in the healing process and collaborate to create individualized treatment programs.
We respect each person as a unique individual and value the important relationship between mind, body, spirit and community in health and healing.
Our physicians and practitioners educate patients, empowering them to make wiser life and health choices.
Distinctive Features Of Our Clinic
Our clinic is aesthetically pleasing and offers our visitors a calm, healing environment.
We care for the whole person and create individualized plans of care.
Our team of practitioners teaches skills to reduce symptoms and promote health.
University of Maryland faculty work side-by-side with community practitioners to provide comprehensive, integrative team care.